1. Request. MehJust going to take a break (DONE)
He does it too! Yeeh!Scary Comics Season 3 Requests
2. No bad luck so far in October yet.
3. Please reupload models I send cause dead links!
4. Xnaaral's leaving, good! Less drama, more uhh whatever.
5. I'm getting that earth shake feeling again and I don't know if it's just me.
6. I think I have to call it quit on this whole porting...Sorry. Yeah this is what this journal is all about. Come on you party animals. Papa's gonna talk. Well there are reason why I wanted to port so yeah I'll get straight to it. I want to port something nobody ported, I do want to help out the umm...is XPS a community? And I don't want to be that guy who sends suggestions and all I reward them with just a "Thank you" and use their models, which I know it's the purpose of uploading models to share it with. But I feel like I want to do more than just pose and upload webcomics. I want to go a step beyond and maybe give this a shot. I mean I've seen a few people do it and I'm just like "a few month later and you're already porting!? Where do I sign up?" so I know it's not going to sound easy but I want to give it a shot. I did watch a few youtube videos on porting on the Wii U and well I don't know if I'm ready for that. I mean where's the WUD file? I mean does that come from digital copies? Can somebody answer me? I know, I just feel like a student that's very absent minded but I'm more of a double checker just in case to see if that program is safe or the right one to use. And that and I don't know who to talk to when it comes to stuff like this. I mean I do get answers and the others ignored just to talk with their "cool new friends". So maybe I should go a step back on Wii U and maybe try PS2. So I did see the first method on extracting models and problems is forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Imposs…
so that's not going to work. Then I tried ninja ripper and well I did get a response on the whole capture thing, problems is I can't see the frames and what I've witness is just the screenshot of the game. Yes, there's 3d models in there! And yeah I'm very exhausted from all of this. I mean is there a teacher that can talk to me 24/7 and have the patients to talk to me about all this? I don't know anymore cause if I keep this up, I'm going to get the feeling I'm going to get more ideas, get more programs and computer dead. What I got was quickbms, pcsx2, Texmod, ninjaripper, noesis, I was planning to get a 3 year for student trial for 3dsmax IF I ever do extract a model. I mean from what I've seen in those ps2 ripping tutorials, you have to play the emulator and then screenshot? Wait!? You mean I have to play the game and then the more I progress the more models I'll get? Is there an alternative!? I really am losing my mind! Again, no I'm not talking about your everyday Xbox 360, PC, or PS3. Just PS2....no gamecube.
I'm sorry, but...I just want to help out but I don't know if can get an answer instead of looking at a bunch of forums, figure out most of the problems or continue all this. I mean should I or just stick with comics and poses cause I don't want to feel like that guy who sends suggestions and I know using your model will brighten your day but is that good enough? I don't know. I'm very tired, please tell me what should I do? I mean do any of you feel my agonizing discomfort, should I stick to do what I normally do, or is there another way? I mean I have a model wishlist and I know everybody else does, but I want to get some of that list out of the way....screw it, I'll tell you the list right now like I did there. michealjordy.deviantart.com/art/Request-738-Wanting-a-model-so-bad-581375324
- Most male Dynasty Warriors 8 characers (well Cao Cao is on top)
- Huey, Octacon (MG4), any models of MG3 w/ rigged bone faces (I have a few)
- Forrest, Marshall Law, Lei Wulong from Tekken Cake Tournament 2
- Galenth Dysley
- A John Cena model (it existed)
- Maybe a few Wolf Among Us models
- Team Fortress's Sniper, Medic, and Spy with their bones rigged
- Maybe Fatal Frame 2 models (just the main characters which is 2 of them)
- Xenoblade Chronichle X models....so damn bad
Yeah...I know everybody has their list too.